NEW Salto Geo cylinder
- Survey – We undertake a free site survey
- Design – We recommend equipment specifically to meet each client’s individual needs
- Installation – By fully qualified engineers, in a time scale to suit you
- Maintenance – Tailor made maintenance contracts to keep your security system at its best.
We Supply and Install a wide range of Salto Door Entry Systems.
If you would like more information or a quotation please Contact us on : 01392 277467
Electronic Salto Geo cylinders
The Salto Geo Cylinder
The SALTO range of electronic cylinders is fully integrated with the XS4 platform and their versatile, compact size makes them an ideal solution for almost any type of door where fitting a conventional electronic handle set is not possible or required. Both the XS4 thumb turn SALTO GEO and E-cylinder models offer virtual network capability thanks to their SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) technology as well as a choice of ID carriers including iButton, Mifare, DESfire, Mifare and Ultralight C, HID iClass, Inside Picopass and SKIDATA. Whatever your access control needs, SALTO electronic cylinders provide an ultra modern solution that will compliment any type of door wherever they are used.
Main features and benefits:
- Simple off-line installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- User on card audit trailing capability via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN). Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Ultralight C, HID iClass, Inside Picopass and SKIDATA allowing multiapplication with third party systems using one card*.
- SALTO GEO Electronic cylinder contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic cylinder are encrypted and secured.
- Choice of different cam and cylinder profiles: Euro profile, and UK oval, Mortise cylinders, Australian oval profile, RIM cylinders.
- Different finishes: Satin chrome, polished chrome, polished brass, satin brass.
- Cylinders can be numbered.
- Some models can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Dual colour LED (green / red) to indicate access authorization.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
- Firmware upgradable through PPD.