- Survey – We undertake a free site survey
- Design – We recommend equipment specifically to meet each client’s individual needs
- Installation – By fully qualified engineers, in a time scale to suit you
- Maintenance – Tailor made maintenance contracts to keep your security system at its best.
We Supply and Install a wide range of Salto Door Entry Systems.
If you would like more information or a quotation please Contact us on : 01392 277467
The SALTO XS4 thumb turn E-cylinder developed together with the leading European cylinder manufacturer EVVA, is an excellent access control solution for those doors where fitting an electronic escutcheon may not be possible i.e. on an antique door or in a listed building. The E-cylinder can be upgraded from a self programmable system to the high performance data on card system with SALTO Virtual Network capabilities, making it the most complete and versatile electronic cylinder available on the market.
Main features and benefits:
- Simple off-line installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network Technology.
- User on card audit trailing capability for audit trailing via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and ISO 15.693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, HID iClass and Inside Picopass allowing multiaplication with third party systems using one card.
- SALTO Z9000 E-cylinder contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic cylinder are encrypted and secure.
- Choice of 3 different cam cylinder profiles: Euro profile, Swiss round profile (RP22) and UK oval profile.
- 6 different finishes: Satin nickel, satin chrome, polished chrome, polished brass, brown patinized and black patinized. Cylinders can be numbered.
- The E-cylinder can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection. Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software.
- Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Dual colour LED (green / red) to indicate access authorization.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD). Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even if power fails).
- Firmware upgradable through PPD.
XS4 E-cylinder Euro profile E-Cylinder
The XS4 E-cylinder European profile is specially designed to fit most Euro doors that are equipped with a European mortise lock.Read More
XS4 E-cylinder Round Swiss profile E-Cylinder
The XS4 E-cylinder round profile is specially designed to fit most doors that are equipped with a Swiss profile cylinder mortise lockRead More
XS4 E-cylinder UK oval profile E-Cylinder
The XS4 E-cylinder oval profile is specially designed to fit most doors that are equipped with a UK oval profile cylinder mortise lock. Read more...Read More
XS4 E-cylinder Finishes
SALTO offers a wide range of finishes to choose from.Read More